Saturday, November 15, 2008

Make a To Do List

There is nothing worse than working all week, and having the weekend fly-by, without accomplishing anything. On Fridays, I like to write a to do list for the upcoming weekend. I like write my to do list in my best handwriting, tricking myself into believing it's more official. I try to write down as many things as possible, including the easily crossed off items. I number each item, and then furiously try to cross them off throughout the weekend. If they don’t get done, they carry over to the next weekend. I carry my to do list in my back pocket, opposite my wallet, so it is with me at all times. It is rejuvenating to look back at all the things I accomplished, and the more I get done, the better I feel. This is also a great way to be productive, and to get the most out of your weekend.

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory