Deep down I think we are all tactical gadget James Bond gear nuts. There are pletty of times when most people wouldn't mind having a rotating license plate, or an Omega Seamaster laser wrist watch. Although we cannot all be secret agents, there are some simple everyday items that can be tactical and practical to keep with you:
- Flash Light - With todays technology, you can get a small keychain flash light or pen light to carry in your work bag for a few bucks. It beats trying to use your cell phone as a light source.
- Small Pocket Knife - A small Swiss Army knife can always come in handy, and weighs practically nothing.
- Lighter - Even if you don't smoke, its is good to have a working lighter.
- Refillable Water Bottle - not only is it Eco-friendly, but most people don't drink enough water.
- Mini First Aid Kit - It is ridiculous how small and cheap first aid kits are. Just throw one in your car, bag, or purse.
- Whistle - Whistles can be purchased for a few bucks and take up almost no space.
- Extra Cash - Keep some extra cash in small denomination accessible, but not in your wallet.
- Note Pad and Pens - Being able to write down important info without forgetting it, and being able to draw maps, and pictures to communicate can make things easier.
- Super glue - If it isn't broke don't fix it. If it is broke, you'll probably need super glue.