- Have someone you trust set your clocks forward, and not say by how much.
- Don't set the clocks forward by rounded numbers like 5 minutes or 10 minutes. These numbers can be easily computed to actual time. Try setting the clocks forward by 13 minutes or 18 minutes.
- Set all the clocks in you house to this new time.
- If possible, try setting your cell phone, car, and watch forward.
- Try to forget the clocks were set forward, by telling yourself that the time is correct.
I hope these ideas help, and enjoy time travel.