I spent the last few days in Las Vegas, here are my top 5 recommendations if you are ever in the area:
1. Go see the free water works show at the Bellagio. During the day the show begins every half an hour, on the hour. At night it is every fifteen minutes until midnight.
2. Attend a Cirque du Soleil show. These dedicated acrobats risk their lives nightly for your entertainment. There are many shows, with all types of themes. Find one that suits you.
3. Order a cocktail at Harrah's Carnival Court. At night, this covered outdoor bar has some of the worlds best flair bartenders. They put on an amazing show juggling and flipping bottles as they mix your drink.
4. The Treasure Island Sirens Pirate show is another great free sight to see, but get there early because the sidewalk fills up fast.
5. With a your favorite drink in hand, Walk a ways down the Las Vegas Blvd. It's legal.