Monday, February 16, 2009

Go Shopping Now, If You Can

I am too much of a cheapskate to buy myself new clothes regularly. Usually I wear my clothes until they resemble see through shear curtains, or until they cut off the circulation of my arms because my shirts is too small. About every 3-5 years I get tired wearing Steve Urkel high water pants and splurge on some new outfits. Well now is that time, if you can afford too.

With the economy the way it is, people are not spending money. This is causing department stores to take drastic measures and forcing them to have enormous sales on everything. Yesterday, I went clothes shopping and the majority of store were having 60%-80% discounts. I am aware that it was presidents weekend, but I have notice these sale prices for the last few months. Many of these stores are going under because the just can't make a profit.

I encourage you to take advantage of the bad economy and outfit yourself with a new wardrobe, but only if you are financially secure enough to do so. Don't use your credit card, or blow your rent money to get these deals. Also be careful, many of the stores are jacking up the prices and then discounting them, so it only appears like a good deal.
Make sure you are really getting a good price, and good luck Shopping.

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory