Friday, March 13, 2009

The Big 100th Post

I just wanted to announce today that this is the 100th post on Live for Improvement, which may not seem like a big deal, but it means a lot to me.... especially considering all my hours of article writing for little or no pay.

With that being said, I wanted to thank all of my regular readers for their support including Brussels, West point, Australia, So-Cal, Bay Area, East Coast and the Mid West. I also wanted to thank all you guys in India, Malaysia, Philippines, Finland, Vietnam, Bulgaria, South Africa, and the Czech Republic. I don't know how you found this web site, but I'm glad your reading my posts.

Feel free to comment on what you like or don't like about the site, and let me what you want to see in the future

P.S. I have no idea who the guy is in the photograph.

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory