Monday, April 6, 2009

Keep Your Documents Safe (Fire Proof)


Like most shoppers, when I go to Office Depot, I like playing with the safes on display. I don't have a need to store money, because I am "young fabulous and broke" according to Suze Orman. Yet, I am still considering purchasing one.

As I get older, I am starting to accumulate more an more important documents like birth certificates, marriage licenses, passports, and car pink slips that should probably be protected. If I had a safe those documents would not only be protected from the elements, but from me accidentally miss placing them.

I haven't really researched where to find the cheapest safe, but it looks like a security chest can be purchased for under $40.00, and a standard box safe for around $130.00.

Maybe I am just paranoid, but I can only imagine what it would be like trying to replace any of those documents. So I am asking the readers: Am I crazy for wanting one, or am I crazy for not having one?

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory