Friday, January 30, 2009

A Day of Free Financial Advice


I just got off the phone with a Kiplinger's financial adviser. Today Kiplinger's is offering free financial advice toll free at 1-888-919-2345. Kiplinger's will answer finance questions today from 9am - 6pm EST. The service is geared towards retirement questions, but they still answered all my questions regarding taxes, saving, and even insurance. I found the advisor very helpful and knowledgeable. I did have to call twice and wait on hold for 5 minutes before a got an actual advisor, but is is worth it. They showed me how to arrange my assets and investments in a way to better suit my needs. It's very reassuring to ask someone about your specific situations, and have the answers catered back to you directly. I recommend this to everyone, and do it quick because it only lasts for a few more hours.

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory