Chopsticks are not difficult to use with a little practice. They can make an eclectic dinner feel more authentic, and provide you with a useful skill to add to your dinning etiquette repertoire.
Here are some other reason to use chopsticks:
- Using chopsticks can also regulate the amount of food you shove in your mouth, causing you to eat slower, increasing your digestive health.
- In a survival scenario, it is much easier to fashion chopsticks out of small branches, than it is to carving a make-shift fork.
- Women can wear them in there hair.
- They can be used as tweezers in tight places.
- Chopsticks can be used as a weapon if you are ever attacked by ninjas.
- Many restaurants provide free disposable chopstick which can be used at home and are dishwasher safe.
- You can set the tip of the disposable wood ones on fire and light your barbecue.
- Chopsticks can be used as book marks in your favorite cook book.
- Disposable wooden chopsticks can be used for emergency schishkabob skewers.
- Chopsticks make exceptional cocktail stir sticks.