Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Free Criminal Searches

The information found on the Internet never ceases to amaze me. In past articles I have talked about using search engines like Zabasearch to re-establish contact with long lost friends, but just the other day I found a new site criminalsearches.com. This site allows you to search people's criminal history. Crimalsearches.com lists individual case numbers the and categorizes the type of crimes committed. Now it's easier than ever to find out whether your next door neighbor is a chainsaw wielding serial killer.



However, the information doesn't appear to be completely accurate or conclusive. I tried to search some of my own brief encounters with the law, and could not find them. Try conducting your own searches and comment on what you find.

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory