Friday, October 24, 2008

Eat Lunch Every Day for $1

Everyone knows "there is no such thing as a free lunch." This is true, but you can get darn close. The cheapest way to eat lunch at work is to bring left overs from the previous nights dinner, but when there are no left overs to bring, most people get lunch somewhere for around $8-$10 bucks. I save about $150 a month by keeping the freezer at home stocked with the cheapest microwavable dinners I can find. Most stores will have 10 for $10 dollars. When I am running out the door to catch the train, I just grab a microwaveable dinner, if no left overs can be found. I have been doing this for a while and saved quite a lot of money. It is a great back up plan, I have only gone out to lunch a handful of times this year.

No comments:

Living Well Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory